Thursday, March 15, 2012

Aubrey Drake Graham Is The Sexiest Person Alive [;




Isn't he amazing ??? (: i love the one when he's doing that silly face ! It's so freaking cute <3 and i love when he smiles and shows his teeth ! It's the cutest thing ever, I swear !!(: So I felt like learning about Drake so yeah .... Anyways I learned that he's 25 years old and is born on October 23rd. Holy shit.... I was born on the 23rd !!!!!!!!! It's meant too be <3 :D Lmao so there's this girl who got DRAKE tattooed across her forehead and drake was all "Who ever did that tattoo FUCK YOU. If I ever see you Ima fuck you up! Fuck you that's horrible, fuck u." Lmao I was laughing so hard ! :DDD I love how he says he's gonna fuck the tattoo artist up ! :D Bahah . I wanna do Mary with Drake :) If you know what I mean ... I saw this video of him doing it and he looks fun to do that with ;) We could be pot heads together <3 How sweet <3 I love how this whole fucking blog is about Drake :) He's just that amazing and he deserves it. Haha man........ That first picture is arousing ! :DDD HE HAS HIS SHIRT OFF SO DON'T JUDGE ME YOU KNOW IT'S AROUSING !!!! Man so i love how waffle calls me out of no where and goes "What's long and black ?" and I was all "O.o........................ what?" and he says "The line at kfc !" Lmfao I was all "BAHAH You're lame !" and then he was arguing with me if he's a pancake or a waffle. He is a waffle. he needs to deal with it!!!!!!!!! Well anyways im gonna go bye

2 comments:

  1. Drake is so fuckin sexy but i thought i was obsessed with this nigga well not bitch its u black barbie #2
    Oh and he is mine so fuckin pop off or imma mali whap ur lil ass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell no bitches he is mine. best back the hell off or we gonna be havin issues ! fuck you and have a nice day (:

      Delete